NGCG Virtual Conference 2021
Due to the COVID 19 outbreak and the continual pressures on NHS services the National Germ Cell Group the conference became a virtual event.
The conference had 3 elements:
- A programme of prerecorded sessions
- Website access to poster presentations and charities
- Live session on Monday 8th March 2021
All registered delegates received a delegate pack.
- Overall set up of the conference – 70% Very Satisfied 30% Satisfied
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we concluded that staff availability would be low, so we decided to organise part of the conference as pre-recorded sessions and a shorter live event. 92% felt this was the right decision. We also asked if delegates would have preferred a full day webinar, 15% would have preferred this and 70% didn’t with 15% being unsure.
- The prerecorded sessions were scored mostly 3-4 (Poor 1 to Excellent 4)
- 100% who answered felt the programme was varied
- Some areas of the UK have good links with their respected charities. We asked do you think your service would benefit from this and 91% felt they would. 98 % felt charities and patient groups should remain an integral part of the NGCG.
- 96% found viewing the posters easy and 94% felt they were of a high standard. However with regard to the MDT posters, 59% felt they should be repeated, 19% not to repeat and 22% were unsure.
- 86% felt the Live Session was long enough and communication with The Christie Education Centre was good. 98% felt the programme was varied.
Thank you for all your comments they are really appreciated.
The National Germ Cell Virtual Conference 2021 has been approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 5 category 1 (external) CPD credit(s).
Thank you to our Supporters