NGCG Virtual Conference 2021
Due to the COVID 19 outbreak and the continual pressures on NHS services the National Germ Cell Group have decided to change the format of the conference to a virtual event.
The conference page for 2021 will have 3 pages:
- Link page to all the pre-recorded presentations
- A page devoted to the charities and patient groups
- A page for poster presentations which will be voted for on the day of the live event.
- All presentations will be pre-recorded and placed on a secure YouTube platform for you to view
- 2 weeks before the live event. The links to each of these sessions will be placed on our conference page of the website.
- A month before the event you will be sent a delegate pack which will contain a programme and details of how to log into the pre-recorded sessions and the live event on Monday 8th March 2021.
This log in information is unique to paid delegates.
- For 2 weeks before the event you will also be able to view the poster presentations. There will
be three prizes: 1st £500, 2nd £300 and 3rd £200 for poster entries. Winners will be voted for and announced during the live event.
- The live event takes place on the morning of Monday 8th March 2021 and will have at least 3
presentations, an opportunity for open debate and a chance to speak with patients/patient
groups. This event will be organised by The Christie Education Centre in keeping with
Manchester being the location of the conference.
- The topic for this live session will centre around the challenges for Germ Cell Cancer during the
All registrations will be automatically transferred to the new date.
Registration still open
NURSE/AHP: RATE £70
DOCTOR: RATE £110
Thank you to our Supporters