Welcome to the NGCG Virtual Conference 2021
Due to the COVID 19 outbreak and the continual pressures on NHS services the National Germ Cell Group have decided to change the format of the conference to a virtual event.
The conference has 3 elements:
- A programme of prerecorded sessions
- Website access to poster presentations and charities
- Live session on Monday 8th March 2021
The conference page for 2021 has 3 pages:
- A page for poster presentations. They are divided into Applications and MDTs. Posters will be voted for during the live event. Winners will receive: 1st £500 2nd £300 and 3rd £200 for their service.
- A page devoted to the charities and patient groups
All registered delegates will receive a delegate pack.
On Monday 22nd February 2021 all registered delegates will be sent a link to the presentations via email. If you are a registered delegate and have not received this please email email@example.com
This log in information is unique to paid delegates.
Monday 8th March 2021 is the live event.
This event is being organised by The Christie Education Centre in keeping with Manchester being the location of the conference.
The topics for this live session will centre around the challenges for Germ Cell Cancer during the
The National Germ Cell Virtual Conference 2021 has been approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 5 category 1 (external) CPD credit(s).
Thank you to our Supporters